Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Family Betrayal


After 12 years of believing my mother was dead, I found out today that she has been locked in the Crypts. I am completely devastated and feel like I may just beat the lies out of my Aunt. The song I posted is illegal, but it describes how I'm feeling exactly plus the music sounds angry (which is perfect). This discovery all came about after I broke down in front of A. I've never done that so badly before and I started spilling my guts about my mom and why I can't be like her. A apparently has his own secrets, but he's never really shared them with me before yesterday. We're much more alike than I ever could have imagined. Anyway, he took me to the Crypts to show me the person he thought was my mom. He had to talk us in because the sympathizer that used to be there was locked in that awful place. Knowing how those people are treated from experience, he must be terrified! I know I was just walking in... I could barely function. When we got to the cell she was supposed to be in, we found that she was the one the guard was telling us about; the one who had escaped. She didn't come to find me, I still don't understand that. I get that she wants me to be safe, but there are ways she could have come to me without being discovered. A and I do it all the time. I've decided I'm going to run away with A in 9 days. That will make it 9 days before I'm supposed to get the cure. I can barely stand to be in the same house as my lying Aunt and Uncle. I know they knew what happened to my mom, but they let me believe she was dead all these years. I'll never be able to forgive them for this. I just wish I could take G and H with me... too bad it's too dangerous.

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment