Monday, March 18, 2013

The Wilds


A took me to the Wilds last night. It was terrifying and exciting all at the same time. It's beautiful there. There are no fences, no confinement and more stars than I've ever seen in my life. This picture is a lot what it looked like last night when A and I were watching the stars through his convertible home in the Wilds. It was unbelievable!


I wish we could have stayed there. We were there while everyone was asleep, but there is a whole different atmosphere. I just know A and I wouldn't have had to worry about being seen together. In Portland, spending so much time together is questionable. I no longer want to be cured. I have been looking forward to it for most of my life, but A has changed all that. I have no idea what I'm going to do when my day comes. Thirty days and counting...

~{@ L

No comments:

Post a Comment